ISU Insurance Services of Westlake has become an influential negotiator for the tattoo and body piercing industry. We have built an affordable tattoo insurance program designed specifically for tattoo artists. Our team is recommended by our clients again and again, for those just starting out or those who own large shops with multiple artists. We realize that each tattoo shop has unique qualities and characteristics. Years of experience have taught us the ins and outs of insurance for tattoo artists, allowing us to provide you with specific and detailed coverages for your business.
Let us create an affordable and comprehensive package that provides security for your business, including your services, equipment, property and staff.
Protection for Multiple Services
- Decorative Tattoo
- Basic Piercing (ears, nose, naval, and lip)
- Broad Form Piercing (eyebrows, genitals, nipples, and oral cavity)
- Dermal Anchors
- Tattoo Removal
Every Kind of Artist
- Tattoo Shop
- Traveling Artists
- Independent Contractors
- Guest Artists
- Mobile Tattoo Studios
- And More
The standard liability limits for tattoo insurance are $2,000,000 Aggregate/$1,000,000 Per Occurrence and we can accommodate higher limits. We also encourage our clients to obtain infectious disease coverage, which is incredibly inexpensive and essential for those professions utilizing needles.
- Conventions and Events
- Many artists attend and participate in events and conventions. Coverage becomes even more crucial for those performing services while away from the studio.
- Business Personal Property: Fire & Theft
- Protection for the valuable equipment that allows you to run (furniture, tattoo machines, flash, lasers, etc.).
- Tenant Improvements & Betterments
- Any improvements you have made to your studio (walls, ceiling, floors, light fixtures, etc.).
- Property of Others
- If you are hiring independent contractors, their equipment as well as your own. Property of others allows you to provide fire and theft insurance for those working with you and for you.
- Abuse and Molestation
- Protect your staff from abuse and molestation claims from those you perform services on.
- For those who own the building of which they occupy, building coverage may easily be included in the tattoo insurance policy.