At ISU Insurance Services of Westlake, we provide paramount coverage for an array of beauty establishments, from hair and nail salons to Medi-Spas and laser treatment centers! Our agents understand the nuances of what it takes to protect you. A trusted name in Beauty and Medi-Spa Insurance, many of our clients are referred to us by esthetician and laser treatment training programs. Let us create an affordable and comprehensive package that provides security for every aspect of your business, including your services, equipment, property and staff.
Services Including (but not limited to):
- Skin Care
- Facials and Peels
- Microdermabrasion and Dermaplaning
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Acne and Cellulite Treatments
- Laser Treatments
- Vein and Sun Spot Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal and Stimulation
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Everyday services
- Eyelash Extensions
- Permanent Cosmetics
Property & Equipment
- Customized Salon and Medi-Spa Insurance packages for multiple locations.
- Independent operators with several contracts can extend their coverage to more than
- Coverage for essential equipment that provides the foundation for your business.
- Integrative protection for assets including machinery, supplies and furniture.
- Training, Students, and Apprentices
- When operators with less experience perform service under your supervision, you become responsible. It is crucial to the vitality of your salon or Medi-Spa to procure coverage for training sessions, students, and apprentices.
- Physicians are an integral part of Medical Spas, as their contribution has become a legal requirement to perform numerous services. Both supervising and practicing M.D.s are supported by our all-encompassing Medi-Spa Insurance Program.
- Multiple Operators
- We offer the option to easily add operators to your policy as your business grows.
Other Medi Spa Insurance Coverages
- Business Interruption: Loss of Income
- If a covered loss damages your property and you are unable to conduct
business, business interruption steps in to cover your loss of income.
- Product Liability
- If your medispa sells or manufactures its own product line, insurance is provided
if you are named is a lawsuit for your product.